The Base Commerce platform was developed with two key objectives: to create an extremely secure payment processing platform that can be quickly and painlessly integrated with third party applications. By utilizing multiple layers of encryption and unique encryption keys for each merchant, our platform and API/SDK exceed both the PCI Security Council requirements that are in place today as well as those scheduled to become effective in 2015. Due to the multiple layers of security that reside in the framework, we have built Software Development Kits (SDKs) in the most commonly used programming languages to allow developers to simply drop our libraries into their applications. This means that your application can be processing transactions in a matter of hours rather then spending days or weeks writing your own implementation of our API.
Frequently asked questions
- Add links to popular how-to and troubleshooting articles.
- Highlight important documentation.
Need more help?
- Link to resources such as your service desk, questions & answers or a forum.
- List contacts for getting additional help.
- Include links to relevant external sites and services.
- Add other helpful information.
Recently updated articles